Reporting to the Accounting Manager/Senior Accountant, the Accounts Receivable Clerk will play an integral part of the Finance Department. Duties will be performed in accordance with the Mission, Vision, Values, Standards, Policies and Procedures of Mountain and Meadows Care Group. MMCG is committed to resident safety, continued quality improvement, and advancing the delivery of safe and trusted health services.
- Processing accounts receivables and incoming payments in compliance with financial policies and procedures
- Generating Invoices
- Reconcile the accounts receivables ledger to ensure that all payments are accounted for and properly posted
- Maintaining accounts receivable files and records
- Investigating and resolving any irregularities or enquires
- Other duties as identified
- Solid understanding of basic accounting principles
- Exceptional data entry skills along with an aptitude for numbers
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- An ability to work independently and efficiently with other people within the organization
The following will be considered assets:
5 years’ experience in the accounting field
· Previous experience with Long Term Care / Health Care Administration
· Experience with Xero or SSC
Financial compensation will be based on experience and qualifications. MMCG offers an excellent benefits package. This is a non-union position.
Successful applicants are required to provide a criminal record check (including vulnerable sector check) to Human Resources within 4 weeks of employment and assume associated costs.