Job Title: Casual CCSW
We are currently looking to hire casual CSS worker.
Education and Other Requirements
High School Diploma
Successful completion of Human Services (Residential/Community and Disabilities Support) Diploma or University training in Psychology and attainment of current Provincial training qualifications and standards for Rehabilitative Care Worker position/or equivalent core competencies
At least one year of work experience in community-based services to adults with intellectual challenges or long-term mental health challenges, preferred
Current certification in CPR and Standard First Aid
Training in Crisis Prevention/ Intervention/ Mandt training
Must provide current, satisfactory Vulnerable Sector records Check
Must be double vaccinated for COVID 19
· Good oral and written communication skills
· Ability to implement and monitor client-based support plans
· Ability to perform, or support clients in, nutritional menu planning and meal preparation
· Flexibility in adapting to changing needs and goals of clients.
· Ability to work independently and as part of a team in a responsible manner, exercising mature judgment
Must possess valid Nova Scotia driver's license, insurance as per policy of the organization, and be willing to transport clients using own vehicle. Willing to provide a driver’s abstract upon hire.
Community Support Services supports clients who reside in surrounding communities, in their own apartments, with intellectual disabilities and / or long-term mental health challenges.
Please email Melissa Wade, Community Options Manager at:
email@example.com (902) 665 – 4489 Ext 860